We provide each of our clients with a once in a life time experience! As artists we will pamper you with our captivating Quinceañera photography and cinematic video. We have been running a successful business between Wisconsin & Mexico for 20 years and treat our clients like family!
We don’t just snap a picture we create a memory. We understand positioning, lighting and placement. You’re not just paying for the ability to place a finger on the trigger, you’re paying for the years of experience it took them to create the perfect image!
We are honored to be part of your special day and have your best interest in mind. Our Quinceanera collections range from $2500 – $5500. Once you clarify your needs we will structure a collection thats right for you! We always recommend a fun meet & greet at our Appleton boutique to kick things off.
All Quinceañera’s include our “Signature pre-gown session” which gives you the opportunity to highlight your gorgeous gown! Think of all the time spent finding the right dress, crown, shoes & accessories and then waiting patiently for those alterations. Most girls have an idea of how they would like to wear their hair & makeup for their Quinceañera, but with our pre-gown session we offer you a chance to try something different! If you’re planning an updo for your Quince, try it down for your pre-gown session or why not a pair of colored heals or unique jewelry! Sky’s the limit!
Your Quinceañera party has meaning and reflects the individualism of your background, culture, and beliefs along with your own unique sense of style. This very special fifteenth celebration is an exciting, significant event that demonstrates your public declaration of maturity and emotional ties to family, faith, and culture. Team Teja will capture all of those once in a lifetime moments!
Meet You Artists ~ Heidi & Gerry
Our Collections are based on our level of experience, quality of our work, our unique style and extensive professional equipment. We look forward to capturing organic emotion & hidden moments on your special day and are ready to tell your story!
Our Appleton Boutique
We built our home studio with our clients in mind and place a high value on developing a close connection with you! At your initial consultation we will pamper you with the most Quinceañera imagery available anywhere and work with you to discover your photography needs. We offer a comfortable finance plan to assure every client can afford great Quinceañera photography without stress.
“We appreciate our clients because they enable us to do what we love!”
Team Teja only offers the best in Italian coffee table books! A book is not only for you to enjoy but to be passed down through the generations. Flush mount books differ from regular photo books because they are hand made on thick inner board with real silver halide photo paper giving them a professional touch and a gorgeous luster! Our pages don’t bend so they will always retain their shape! Our books have a coating that protects against spills and stains. They also have a “lay flat” design, which gives them stunning panoramic views. Please inquire for details.
Call our boutique today 997-1596
Hot tips to ask vendors
- Meet each business professional in person to make sure you have a connection (personality is everything!)
- Communicate your needs and make sure your vendors share in your visions
- View their work and ask for several samples. (Don’t be afraid to ask for references)
- Experience level ~ how many years has each vendor or photographer been in business and do they work full time or part time? Do they have another job they may conflict with your wedding? Heidi & Gerry have 18 years of experience and are full time wedding photographers.
- Trouble shooting ~ in case of an emergency what would they do? Do they have a back up plan if it rains etc.?
- What is the level of quality you expect from a professional photographer? Many people don’t see a value in hiring a professional because a friend may offers their services. Many couples purchase open bar which will not be remembered in 30 years. In the end, your pictures are all that remain. You spend a life time dreaming about your Quinceañera why entrust just anyone to document it for you?
- Do other photographers bring back up gear, lighting & an asst? How many cameras do they work with in case one fails. Do they use on camera flashes which can cause a “deer in the head light effect” or off camera flashes & umbrellas for a professional look? Is the asst. photographer’s job to carry bags and set up tripods, or are they an actual 2nd shooter?
- What is the delivery time on your merchandise and does the vendor post any images to FB? Team Teja averages 3-4 weeks but most photographers take 3-4 months and may only include a low res CD so you are not able to copy images bigger than a 5×7. Make sure to ask!
- What is the level of customer service that your vendors? Do they seem personable and can you call them anytime on details. Are they excited about your big day or is it just a job to them? Team Teja checks their messages every hour (unless on a photo session) and calls clients back ASAP.
- Ask yourself “do you value artistic wedding photography”…if you do we recommend hiring a professional artist with experience since you can’t re-do your Quinceañera!